Think it won’t/can’t happen here?
Video of riots in Spain and the Spanish Government’s response.
Boy, do you have “full faith” in and offer a lot of credit to “the U.S. Government”.
From the gov’t: thanks! Good little sheeple!
“when we’ll see men dying of starvation around us, your heart won’t be of any earthly use to save them. And I’m heartless enough to say that when you’ll scream, “But I didn’t know it!” – you will not be forgiven.”
- Spain Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America (alexanderhiggins.com)
- When the Riots Start, the Response Will Be Brutal (theburningplatform.com)
- Let This Be A Warning America: When the Riots Start the Government’s Response Will Be Brutal *Video* (shtfplan.com)
- A message from Spain to The United States of America – YouTube (fcastrog.wordpress.com)
- Spain Protestors Evict Police Amid Wave Of Brutality (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Spain Looking to Eurozone for Bailout as Credit Crisis Worsens, According to Leading Financial Newsletter Profit Confidential (prweb.com)
- Spain Protests Against Austerity – or Against Fiat Currency? (adask.wordpress.com)